In this webinar, learn why shareholder value is increasingly created and protected through smart stakeholder relations.
Corporate Diplomacy is a strategic imperative for risk management and enterprise sustainability in the hyperconnected, global business landscape.
In this hour-long presentation and discussion, we’ll talk with Corporate Diplomacy author Witold Henisz to explore the fundamental stakeholder relations challenge faced by managers of multinational corporations, and present new tools to help develop smarter corporate strategies for stakeholder engagement.
What We’ll Discuss:
- The business case for an integrated, strategic approach to stakeholder relations, and how it underpins efficient, profitable enterprises
- Illustrative examples of the fundamental challenge of stakeholder relations management in the competitive, global, hyperconnected 21st century
- The six elements of corporate diplomacy: due diligence, integration, personal, learning, openness, and mindset
- The consequences of stakeholder conflict in an age of instant communications and global business environments
- The interconnected nature of communications, government affairs, risk management, and sustainability
Register at: http://app.webinarjam.net/register/14638/52e2a0287d