IFC Sustainability Exchange
May 21-22, 2014
IFC’s 8th Annual Sustainability Exchange: Transformation through Collaboration will host more than 200 global practitioners from companies, think tanks, NGOs, donor agencies, and academia to jointly explore economic, environmental and social challenges and opportunities, while adapting the latest sustainability trends to their operational reality.
This year’s keynote speakers include Jane Nelson, Director of the Harvard Kennedy School’s Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative and Larry Susskind, Ford Professor of Urban and Environmental Planning at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Speakers are also confirmed from Conservation International, FSG, Nestlé, Newmont, Rio Tinto, Shell, Sodexho, Wharton Business School, World Wide Fund for Nature and many more cutting edge organizations.
The two-day Exchange will explore topics such as:
- Fiscal and non-fiscal aspects of benefit sharing
- Sustainability trends across infrastructure and the natural resource sectors
- Research and practices for successful collaboration and shared value
- Food, water, energy and mining – competition and cooperation
- Internal alignment across the operation: roles and responsibilities from the board room to the front lines
- Transformational opportunities through investments and collaboration in post-conflict environments
- Community driven processes and market driven livelihoods
Due to limited space, this event is by invitation only. For inquiries, email[email protected]