The Stakeholder Circle ® is designed to enhance the management of a business unit, organizational activity, or project’s stakeholder community to the benefit of the stakeholders and the activity. It is a proven methodologysupported by robust, easy to use tools.
In five easy steps Stakeholder Circle helps you to:
- Identify your activity’s stakeholders and understand their needs
- Prioritize the stakeholders
- Map their profile
- Develop an engagement strategy
- Monitor changes over time as you update and review the SH community at major change points in the activity
To see how effective this stakeholder management methodology is, you can log into a free version of the Stakeholder Circle database for a 30 day trial, or preview the simpler template, or Excel spreadsheet. The tools are pre-loaded with sample data from the ‘Paradise Utility Corporation‘ (download the PDF case study). The trial database includes a project file populated with sample data and one clean file for you to create your own project data.
To assist in developing an effective stakeholder mapping and management system for your organization, we have developed an integrated range of products and services. Our overall system includes:
- The SRMM® model designed to help baseline and grow your organization’s Stakeholder Management Maturity;
- The Stakeholder Circle methodology; and
- Three supporting tools:
- A range of stakeholder management papers are available for free download in our Published Papers section;
- A stakeholder blog discussing stakeholder management topics;
- An extensive on-line Help system cross-referenced to the Methodology section of this web site.