The Handbook and its sister document, the “Guide to Practitioners’ Perspectives on Stakeholder Engagement”, together provide guidance to especially corporate, but also non-corporate users on how to practice effective stakeholder engagement. The Guide illuminates various groups’ perspectives on engagement, and provides an in-depth examination of stakeholder engagement processes, their opportunities and challenges.
- Mapping Stakeholders
- Strategic Engagement Objectives
- Objective Issue and Stakeholder Matrix
- Stakeholder Influence Dependency Matrix
- Organisational Response-Ability
- Stakeholder Profile
- Resources and Margins of Movement
- Stakeholder Representatives and Stakeholder-Specific Objectives
- Systems Strengthening Plan
- Staff Development
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- The Engagement Outcome Implementation Plan
- Engagement Review
The Manual and Templates can be downloaded separately from the AccountAbility website.