In this unique book – part memoir, part confessional, part manifesto for leadership – we hear a leading voice from the front line of corporate responsibility.
- The ultimate insider’s view of corporate responsibility and ethics from the boardrooms of some of the world’s largest corporations
- New ideas on how to seek collaborative solutions to the market failures of climate change and corruption
- How Shell dealt with the Brent Spar and Ken Saro-Wiwa controversies and what they learnt
- A manifesto for responsible leadership
- Dilemmas and lessons from the front line of corporate responsibility
- With forewords by Mark Malloch-Brown, former UN Deputy Secretary-General and Sir Robert Wilson, KCMG, former Executive Chairman of Rio Tinto plc; former Chairman of BG Group plc